East-West Management Institute (EWMI), an independent not-for-profit organization founded in New York, USA, has been implementing projects in Cambodia since 2003. In the USAID-funded Cambodian Civil Society Strengthening (CCSS) project, EWMI seeks to increase the capability of Cambodian civil society to engage in democratic processes by representing citizen concerns.
EWMI seeks a Video and Communications Specialist for a part-time framework contract with a ceiling of 22 days to produce two videos:
- One one-hour video highlighting the accomplishments of its five-year CCSS project to be streamed in a virtual public closing event in June, 2021.
- One five-minute video with highlights of the longer video (above).
EWMI will provide video content, photographs and narrative information on its work with more than 20 partner organizations. EWMI will also provide English subtitles for the video as required and IT expertise, as well as graphic designs that can be included in the video.
Scope of Work
Specific responsibilities include:
- Advise EWMI on video and planning of on-line event to launch the video.
- Produce two new videos that includes existing video and photos provided by EWMI: one one-hour video and one five-minute video.
- Arrange for music in the video and any legal rights that may be required.
- Coaching and recording narrator for the video as required.
- Demonstrated experience editing video and photographs to produce a high quality professional video
- Demonstrated experience shaping video products to maximize effectiveness with specific target audiences
- Experience working with Cambodian civil society organizations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Closing date for all applications: 21st May 2021
Interested candidates should submit a brief cover letter, proposed budget, CV (including the names and contact information for three professional references) and link to at least one video created by the applicant to Houy Leakhena, Director of Finance and Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title of Video and Communications Specialist in the subject line.
We accept applications by email only. EWMI does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, race, age, gender, or sexual orientation. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.